From agile startups to global brands, we've helped a broad range of clients advance big ideas across emerging digital platforms.
What can Likeable do for you?
Likeable was founded on the principle that clients deserve not only expert development, but also clear communication and a positive build experience. As a developer-driven group, we're obsessive about digital innovation
and anticipating emerging web technologies. Unlike most developer groups, we also bring extensive brand and content strategy expertise to the table.
US: DIGITAL STRATEGY AND BIG IDEA EXECUTION FOR BRANDS BIG AND SMALL.
NOT US: TACTICS WITHOUT PURPOSE. SAFE THINKING.
Two principals, a full spectrum of discipline leaders, no juniors. All Likeable team members are agency-trained, senior level experts with deep experience in digital brand development. We have the tech chops to pull off tomorrow's big idea.
Deeply skilled in web and mobile development, Greg has twenty-one years of experience and relationships in the fast-paced world of web technologies. Greg brings creative, solutions-oriented approaches to each client, big or small.
A digital strategy and brand innovation specialist with seventeen years experience leading corporate global marketing initiatives. Mauri has worked with brand leadership teams ranging from eBay and Yahoo! to Adobe and Levi's.
Jon is digital product professional with a thirteen year track record of building and leading teams in agency and startup environments. Jon is passionate about technology as well as technical design, adept at establishing team collaboration among developers.
Digital product owner, content creator and strategist, Jennifer has lead teams at top global entertainment and consumer brands like WIRED Digital, MTV.com, Buzznet, Pepsi, and Logitech/Ultimate Ears to name a few, as well as start-ups, digital agencies and branded content marketing firms.
Jamie specializes in user experience strategy, information architecture, and interaction design. Over the past 15 years Jamie has designed experiences for clients such as HP, Wells Fargo, Sony, and many more. He has a deep understanding in e-commerce, marketing and support and experience working across platforms.
Anthony's fourteen years expertise is in front end development and CMS integrations. Anthony previously worked at JPMorganChase where he handled front end development tasks in various product groups (Retail, Mortgage), along with project management responsibilities.
A seasoned leader with twenty years of experience developing strategic marketing, crafting brands, and creating value for leading companies and organizations in technology, online and offline retail, energy, healthcare, real estate, publishing, design and the arts.
• Market opportunity and competitive analysis
• Brand positioning, content strategy and development
• UX and Information Architecture
• Requirements Gathering and Analysis
• Functional Specification Design and Wireframing
• Focus Group and Usability Testing
• RubyOnRails Custom Web Application Development, PHP, Perl, Python
• Web 2.0 APIs: Facebook, Twitter, Amazon AWS, Flickr, Instagram, and more
• Content Management systems: WordPress, Drupal, etc
• Social management platforms (HootSuite, etc)
• Databases design: mySQL, PosgreSQL, Informix, Access,
• iPhone and iPad application development
• Source code control: GIT, Subversion (SVN)
• Shared Hosting
• Dedicated Hosting
• Virtual Private Servers (VPS)
• Domain Registration
• E-mail Configuration
• SMTP Server set-up and Configuration
• Web and Digital Design
• iPad and iPhone App Design
• Responsive Design
• Art and Creative Direction
• Identity and Digital Brand Design
• Digital Content Development
• Facebook Campaigns
• Search Engine Optimization
• Search Engine Marketing
• Banner Ad Design and Placement
• Web Partnership Development
• Link exchange and blog promotion
• Google AdWords and Analytics Integration and Tracking
• Streaming Media Set-Up and Development
• Recording & Audio Production Services
• Voice-over Services
• Video Production